Would you like to gain some work experience and build your confidence?
If you like talking to new people and enjoy collecting information DisabledGo’s work experience opportunities available in Merton could suit you.
DisabledGo are looking for up to 10 people to help our team of surveyors collect access information.
If you feel you could help take accurate measurements, collect and record information then we would like to hear from you.
Surveyors play a vital role in helping make DisabledGo’s website www.disabledgo.com as good as it can be.
What you would do
- Attend a day’s work experience. Commencing at 11.00am.
- In the morning there will be an information session in a classroom setting to tell you more about DisabledGo and our work.
- In the afternoon, after lunch has been provided, you will go out with a DisabledGo surveyor to visit some venues and collect information about their access.
- You will be involved in talking to members of staff at venues about what DisabledGo does, taking measurements and using DisabledGo’s tablets to note down the information.
- At the end of the day you will look over the information that has been collected before it is then published on disabledgo.com.